Friday, November 29, 2013

Youtube

Hi! everyone, Today i´m going to talk about YouTube.

YouTube is a video sharing website created in 2005 and it has a lot of videos of different topics like music, video clips, Tv clips of differents Tv shows and videos upleaded by the users of this platform.
I think that YouTube is very important for the comunicationt platforms and for the daily life because there are many of the things that happen in the whole world, you can see all the things that are hapenning and the things that happened, YouTube is a big file of contemporany life and a great place to see and listen your favorite music.

I don´t remember when was the first time to visit YouTube, but I always considered it a good web site and now I cann´t go a day without visiting. I use YouTube for listening and watching musical videos of my favorite bands and musicians, I like yo see the new guitar products of other countries because I´m an fan to the electric guitar, amplifiers and accesories.


I use YouTube for watching other kind of videos too, I like funny videos, hilarious viral videos, animal videos, specially funny cats.  


I never have uploaded a video and usually I don´t leave comments on videos but I have downloaded many videos for my university presentations, videos related with art and philosophy. So, YouTube is very important to my life in any aspects and I not imagine my life without it.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment